Elleebana USA Certified Trainer
Thai Nguyen RN
ESTABLISHED IN AUSTRALIA FOR OVER TWO DECADES, ELLEEBANA HAS BUILT A GLOBAL FOLLOWING AND A REPUTATION AS WORLD LEADERS IN THE PRODUCTION OF EYELASH ENHANCEMENT AND BEAUTY PRODUCTS.
Lash Lifting is the process of lifting and repositioning the natural lash direction to a raised and emphasised location to open and accentual a clients eye shape and face. Specifically formulated solutions are used and applied to the lashes while the lashes are curled carefully around a silicone rod. These solutions are used to break the chemical bonds of the natural lash and reform the bonds when the lashes are in their curled state. The traditional method of perming used latex based perming rods and eye putti that was slower, less comfortable and gave a tighter shaped curl to the lashes.
This treatment is a treatment for a professional salon only and can not be performed without correct insurances and training.
Lash Lifting gives the appearance of longer looking lashes without the need to have lash extensions applied. This means the cost is cheaper to the client, the treatment time is much shorter and the upkeep regime is not as vigorous.
A lash lift using the Elleebana one shot system is as fast as 20 minutes or a little longer if you are tinting also. The system uses single use sachets and avoids the risk of cross contamination that other brands have when bottles or vials are used.
TOPICS WE COVER:
• Science of lash lifting, active ingredients, and the ingredient trends we are seeing
• Exposure to the various adhesives available
• Storage guidance and tips
• Eye and Eyelash anatomy and structure
• Business, room set up and cleanliness
• Client/technician wellbeing and self-care
• Procedure knowledge and detailed instructions
• Health, safety and sanitation – for your clients and for yourself
• Pre-procedure preparations and contra-indications
• Product information and usage and storage guides for the products
• Consultation, reactions and the importance of indemnity and legal requirements such as insurance
• Patch testing and tinting with Belmacil lash and brow tints
• Eye shapes and face considerations and key tips to craft the perfect lift for your client
• Cost of treatment and income potential
• Elleebana facial Acupressure for a new approach to client treatments
• Frequently asked questions
• Reversed and relaxed treatments as well as lower lash care
• Homecare advise and recommended aftercare
• Taking a good before and after images
• Frequently asked questions and trainers tips/important notes
• Case Study submissions explained
• Competitions for building your business
• Criteria Checklist form